Glove Care Instructions
Here are some special tips we recommend in caring for your Society Nine boxing gloves:
- First, if you will be sitting in a commute on your way home after the gym or heading to somewhere, simply leave your gloves out of your duffel bag so that they can air dry. That is the biggest and first step to reducing the build up of bacteria!
- Next, wipe down any excess moisture on the inside and outside of your gloves with a dry paper towel.
- Create your own DIY disinfectant spray: Combine 1 part vinegar and 2 parts water in any spray bottle. Vinegar's acidity is what makes it a good cleaner and because it is so acidic, it can counteract some icky buildups.
- Spray gloves inside and out.
- Pat dry with a dry paper towel, or dry towel rag.
- Lastly, air dry your gloves once complete. Do not put back into your gym bag, or an enclosed space as they finish drying.
Have more questions?
Please email us at email@example.com and we'll be glad to help!