Our Essentials Training Glove is constructed utilizing a lightweight, ultra smooth synthetic outer and Society Nine's unique fit profile to support women's hands without compromising on performance. It is a reliable choice for those starting out on their journey in boxing fitness, as well as the intermediate or advanced athlete looking for a pair of reliable gloves for work on the heavy bag and speedy mitt work.
- Lightweight, ultra smooth synthetic leather
- Available in 12oz or 14oz - sold out sizes will restock mid-summer 2019!
- The fit is different from the Bia Boxing Glove. The Essentials Training Glove is designed to accommodate quick wrap wearers as well as traditional hand wrap wearers, so the cavity of the glove is a bit more flexible than the Bia Boxing Glove.
- Great for beginners and for individuals looking for a light glove for mitt work and heavy bag rounds
- We do not recommend this glove for sparring
Care Instructions: Click here for more information
Frequently Asked Questions, including product, fit and shipping: Click here
Sizing & Fit:
If you are new to combat sports or are not sure what size gloves would suit you best, it is always a great idea to ask your coaches and/or trainers for their recommendations. Additionally, we've put together some recommendations based on feedback from other athletes and customers. Click here to read further