A brushed, durable yet soft legging that is simple, classic and easy to wear for everything from your morning runs, to dead lifts, box jumps and ring work.
- 88% Polyester / 12% Spandex with moisture wicking finish and super soft brushed touch
- A soft, non-obtrusive drawstring built inside the waistband to ensure great, comfortable placement
- A waistband long and strong enough to handle any kick, lift or jump: the center front is nearly 5" and the back rise is 6"
- Society Nine logo accent printed along the left calf
Sizing & Fit
We recommend you purchasing your "true" size - these do not fit like compression, and have an extremely soft, brushed stretch to them.
- Michelle is a high-level Strongwoman competitor and cross-trains in boxing for cardio endurance. She is 5'6" and is wearing a size L in the black leggings.
- Denali is a boxing instructor. She is 5'8" and is wearing a size S in the gray leggings.
- Kaleah is a high-level competitive rugby player and cross-trains in boxing. She is 5'6" and is wearing a size L in the navy leggings.
- Fits true to size - no vanity sizing
- Sizing chart available here
- Available in XS-XXL